PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Tuskegee Airman in the Jima with a Cranborne Poacher Ruby Ale and my ration of rum.
I’m watching the last season of Game of Thrones again, one of the few benefits of ADD is that I can watch movies or tv shows half a dozen times and still see something new. Wow it has dragons!
I just received my first two tins of Tuskegee Airmen today. Looking forward to smoking some over the weekend.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2010 Kramer’s Blend For Cary Grant in an undated unbranded straight black sandblasted short shank billiard with a long black vulcanite tapered stem. Time to go to work as I listen to the Giants-Dodgers game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Unbranded_French_billiard.jpg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
There I sat, all alone, with only my image on the screen. As I waited, in vain, for my other friends to join the ZOOM, I thumbed through my copy of that lovely book, The Pipe: A Functional Work Of Art, and I had a bowl of 2014 McClelland's No. 24, in my old Ropp Cherrywood quarter bent pipe. While it was a very pleasant and satisfying smoke, in my solitude, I wondered, "Where are those guys?"

Status
Not open for further replies.