Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
After a Gourmet dinner of
time for a cigar and a bit of cognac...
aKbnuKd.jpg
I hope you had a good Barolo with that, it’s the perfect pairing with Beefaroni and a fine stogie.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Afternoon everyone, I just finished a bowl of Merde de Cheval in the stubby Goede Waagen with my coffee. I’m moving on to Bayou Morning in the li’l Lovat.
I just got a present from my girlfriend in the mail, she used to be a ballerina and I’m also a very big fan. I see it as the human body in its most disciplined and graceful form, and it’s probably what I missed most about lockdown. Anyway I love this little early 20th C tamperimage.jpgimage.jpg

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
A rainy Saturday morning here, but still managing to get in a deck pipe. It’s 2004 Gawith Hoggarth Dark Flake unscented in a GBD Conquest Pedigree. Pacific Rim coffee hot from the French press and some good tunes on the Bluetooth speaker. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
95A7C2DB-6FD5-4759-BD06-79B20A02CD23.jpeg

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
A rainy Saturday morning here, but still managing to get in a deck pipe. It’s 2004 Gawith Hoggarth Dark Flake unscented in a GBD Conquest Pedigree. Pacific Rim coffee hot from the French press and some good tunes on the Bluetooth speaker. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
View attachment 78989
Interesting shape. Almost a Lovat/Author/Bulldog combo

Status
Not open for further replies.