PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbomunkey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2021
Chicago, IL
Night cap in a Savinelli Saint Nicholas. I’m at “the spot” bringing meat and water for an injured coyote we came across earlier today. Not sure if he’s still in this area, but his leg looked injured and I respect all animals so it’s worth a shot. Also enjoying the weather on the bike coming here.

430A2942-195B-49DF-8C23-6A396581F01F.jpeg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Cornell & Diehl: Billy Budd in a Meer...​

V7rQtB0.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cobia and asparagus dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way hrough this bowl of Watch City Old Black Magic in a 1970s slight bend smooth Danish Sovereign XXX 309 with a flat front sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Mets-Phillies game.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
So there I was, enjoying some Capstan Gold Flake and clenching my CAO meer while sitting in the pool and letting the water from the hot tub run over my shoulders when my wife sent one of my daughter's toys over the waterfall. I turned to see what hit my shoulder and filled my pipe full of water.

Luckily I was more than 75% done. So I got out and filled my MM General with some Ascanian No 2 and got in the hot tub.

It's been a great afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.