PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I'm a quarter of the way through my last smoke of the day is year 1989 H. Simmons Down The Road Mix in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem. Reviewing my own published interviews and notes about Victor Dowd, and Bob Boyajian, who were comic book artists who fought in The Ghost Army in World War II. I'm going to be interviewed about them this week for a podcast by Rick Beyer and Elizabeth Sayles, who wrote The Ghost Army of World War II.

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
I'm a quarter of the way through my last smoke of the day is year 1989 H. Simmons Down The Road Mix in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem. Reviewing my own published interviews and notes about Victor Dowd, and Bob Boyajian, who were comic book artists who fought in The Ghost Army in World War II. I'm going to be interviewed about them this week for a podcast by Rick Beyer and Elizabeth Sayles, who wrote The Ghost Army of World War II.
Interesting stuff, I’ll check it out . Thanks Mr Inks

Status
Not open for further replies.