Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Meer...​

TionzOP.jpg

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Yesterday and today opened with KBV Burley Morning in my first pipe, a Benton bent Rhodesian and in the late afternoon Orlik Golden Sliced in my Jack Howell Rakish Acorn. Wife and I are rebuilding our back back - flipping all of the boards and respacing them. The contractors miscalculated on the spacing when the built it 8 years ago and there was not real drainage to speak of. All of the boards are seriously cupped but this rebuild should be good! About 2/3 done with the large open deck. Seriously labor intensive but I think better than the alternatives. 8D66CD9B-59F2-460D-AD96-314E51BF63F6.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated Family Era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2017 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
SasieniNatural-FourDot_Grosvenor copy.jpg
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.