PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner with a small scoop of double chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking Savinelli 145 in a 2017 smooth, medium bend, medium brown made in France Comoy’s Riband 184 apple with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Been watching the Braves play below their ability.
Comoy_Riband184_Bent_Apple copy.jpg

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner with a small scoop of double chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking Savinelli 145 in a 2017 smooth, medium bend, medium brown made in France Comoy’s Riband 184 apple with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Been watching the Braves play below their ability.
View attachment 77977
Watching the same game, now in 10th. I don’t know why.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend 1950s Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Zooming with a few friends before I go to work.
Peterson_9BC copy.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Granger in a tan sandblasted paneled quarter bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 scoop with a pointed front and a tapered black acrylic stem. Larry's Expresso #9, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to Zoom with several other well known comic book historians to discuss this year's winners for the annual Bill Finger Award. This award is named after writer Bill Finger, who was the major creator of Batman, Robin, the Joker, Gotham City, Commissioner Gordon, the Bat Cave, Batmobile, and many other villains, and never once received a credit for all of this in his lifetime. And never got a single cent for those creations. The award recognizes other unsung, important writers in comics history.

Are you still working as a Comic Book Artist?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am close to finishing this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_Pre_Rep_Canadian.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Finished Sutliff Barbados Plantation in a Savinelli Mattone 601 bent billiard. @jiminks there's no need to complain about the Braves when my Dodgers are re-writing the s**tty baseball manual, page by page, or so it would seem! Anyway, last bowl for me for a bit, with 40+ mph winds in the forecast for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.