PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip. Working and listening to Burns and Allen on the XM. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack copy.jpg

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Clay. Celebrating my first day of being retired! ?​

ydObLWc.jpg

Happy retirement! ?
May you have many healthy and happy years to enjoy ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Kramer’s Blend For Cary Grant in an undated unbranded straight black sandblasted short shank billiard with a long black vulcanite tapered stem. Doing some research on the estate pipes I got today.

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Clay. Celebrating my first day of being retired! ?​

ydObLWc.jpg

Congrats on your retirement my friend! I also enjoyed some Brown Bogie yesterday. It was my first time smoking it, and I fully expected it to kick my butt. Definitely potent stuff, but didn’t wind up being nearly as strong as I expected. Looking forward to pairing it with some good bourbon in the near future!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Afternoon everyone, I started with some PS Kentucky Maroon in a Legend, it goes well with my coffee.
Now I’m moving on to Solani ABF in a early 60’s Donegal Rocky Bulldog.
I’m making lamb shawarma for dinner today, I have a leg marinating in thirteen different herbs and spices, a recipe of my own image.jpgperfected over time from the traditional Middle Eastern dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.