PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful pizza dinner, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Feuerwachter Enterprises VaPer Twist in a mid-1970s Ed Burak smooth brown medium bend Connoisseur bulldog with a black saddle acrylic stem. First time smoking this artisan blend, and this pipe, too. I have long wanted a Burak pipe, and this has a nice bulldog style to it. Didn't have dessert, but I will in a little while. Watching the Braves-Brewers game.
Ed_Burak_Connoisseur_Bulldog copy.jpg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
@edger here is a link to the Penderyn website, Enjoy.
My wife is of Welsh extraction. I became enamoured of the Welsh through an acting professor in college and through the writings of Dylan Thomas. Seeing Emlyn Williams do his Dylan Thomas one man show years ago certainly helped.
Thanks for the reference. I will seek out Penderyn!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a very tasty, freshly baked slice of chocolate cake with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream on the side. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2017 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.