PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Packed and ready to walk the dog: a Neerup Fishmonger with rotating reel! Keepin' it smokey with some H&H's AJ's VaPer.

7yqHMRyl.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Taking a day off from my diet, I made pizza from scratch (with short fingernails) for m'lady, her mom, and myself for dinner. Dessert was a slice of egg custard pie and a slice of chocolate creme pie with strawberries. Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Old School Prototype in a medium bend black sandblasted IPSD 2016 Mark Tinsky book keeper 5 with a square shank and a black acrylic saddle stem with a cream colored accent. Tonight is Edward G. Robinson night on TCM. They are doing more of those nights this month. Youse mugs beddah watch dem, see. Myeah!

Misanthrope

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2020
Texas
I finally got my hands on some Prince Albert and Carter Hall today. Tried out the PA after supper in my polished natural Al Pascia Curvy 03, and it’s a quite pleasant, straight, simple Burley with no pretensions. It made me feel like I was missing a fishing pole and an old dog sleeping at my feet. Haven’t tried the CH yet, but that’s next.

Status
Not open for further replies.