PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Argentine twist in the Sasieni 88 this lovely day.

WP-20200517-002.jpg

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Setting up my morning smoke. Lane 1-Q (sold under the moniker Captain’s Blend at my local B&M) in a MM cob. It’ll be nice to get back to basics after smoking so many high end blends in my “Artisan Pipes”. It’s good to go home.View attachment 30085
This smoke was like coming back to the comfort foods of youth; you wouldn’t indulge in it everyday, but on the odd day you do, the memories start to flow. I’m glad I didn’t turn my nose up at the thought of smoking this last night.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Enjoying a peaceful Sunday whilst I contemplate the state of the world. Today I am on a Warrior Plug bender since I want to smoke this down before it starts to dry out and require a CNC machine to slice it up. My pipe of the day is this ADP with silver band and true amber stem. I have no idea of the age of this pipe and I know very little about ADP so if anyone wants to enlighten me I am all ears. My drink of the day is a rather exciting post brunch Russian lager which were on sale for $1.50 each for a 650 ML bottle. What could possibly go wrong? rotf

thumbnail.jpeg

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Who makes that tobacco?

It's grown and made into twist by countryside people in the far north of Argentina. The company they sell it to is called Sayri who are based in Cordoba. They actually make snuff out of it. I got in touch with them and they were willing to sell me some before they processed it. It does come bone dry so you have to hydrate it.

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
Solani 656 Aged Burley Flake about to have a fire put to it in my Castello 55. I am observing more bird activity this spring I'm choosing to attribute that to the stay at home. There is absolutely no empirical evidence to support my observations but I did see turkey hen with chicks & geese with gosling on my morning river bike ride. Now trying to identify a "new to my backyard" species. 20200517_115955.jpg

Jan 27, 2020
It's grown and made into twist by countryside people in the far north of Argentina. The company they sell it to is called Sayri who are based in Cordoba. They actually make snuff out of it. I got in touch with them and they were willing to sell me some before they processed it. It does come bone dry so you have to hydrate it.

Interesting... you had it delivered to the US? Would be curious to try the snuff...

Reactions: cshubhra and MrTom
Status
Not open for further replies.