PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the first third of this bowl of year 2014 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a smooth medium bend dark brown 2021 Peterson Irish Harp 80S bulldog with a silver band and a tapered reddish brown, black striped acrylic stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo's High Heat broadcast from earlier today.
Peterson_IrishHarp_80S_ bbulldog.jpg

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Argentine My Rott Dark Bite flake in a Sasieni One dot Prince.

20240325-211724.jpg

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Still snow for another 2-3 months up there in Minnesota, eh Ben? I once fished during a snowfall on the UP at the very end of May. You guys is hardy folk.
It's been an odd year. Bit of snow late October, then nothing. Last night was the most we've had all year, and it just wouldn't stop. Today, rain...
I was fishing northern WI during that first snowfall, around Halloween. Nothing like it, so good
1000000835.jpg
That was also the time I came to appreciate this little stubby, which I've posted about incessantly since then :)

1000000913.jpg

Last edited:

Sandblast

Might Stick Around
C&D Three Friars in a Peterson 80s Army. View attachment 298180
I'll see your 80s Army & raise you my 999 Army. : )
Loaded with my home blend = Fillmore (VaPer) plus McClelland 5105 (50/50).
Alongside our welcome Spring snowfall (8.2" at MSP Airport but now rapidly melting), a healthy glass of Evan Williams bourbon .... pork chops, Polish Sausage, sauerkraut & onions baking in the oven.
1711420084462.png

Last edited:

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
It's been an odd year. Bit of snow late October, then nothing. Last night was the most we've had all year, and it just wouldn't stop. Today, rain...
I was fishing northern WI during that first snowfall, around Halloween. Nothing like it, so good
View attachment 298454
This was also the time I came to appreciate this little stubby, which I've posted about incessantly since then :)

View attachment 298456
How long is that bad boy?

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
View attachment 298454
That was also the time I came to appreciate this little stubby, which I've posted about incessantly since then :)

View attachment 298456
Beautiful! Makes me want 3 things: to go fishing, to hike in the snow, and to smoke a pipe. Love em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.