PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
KBV Meditations in my #1 cob.

IMG_3507.jpeg

This tobacco was a part of @AcesAndEights ‘s wonderful Secret Santa gift to me, and I love it. It’s fruity and tangy and mysterious in ways that my other VaPers aren’t.

@BenMN had asked about this pipe a while back: the original stem gave up the ghost after 20 years of service, and a bent stem from a burned-out cob was the best fit. But I didn’t like the sharp bend and attempted to straighten it using hot water. The result is a little ugly, but otherwise successful enough for me. 😊

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Took a couple of videos of the babies. I wish the forum software would let me post them here.
Molina_Apple.jpg

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
I really need to try and get my hands on some of that! I’ve heard nothing but good, and it sounds absolutely delicious to me! Beautiful pipe btw!
This is the 2019 release, and I have absolutely nothing to compare it to or put in context with, but damn is it good. The tin aroma just oozes honey, and it definitely translates to the smoke.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
KBV Meditations in my #1 cob.

View attachment 298322

This tobacco was a part of @AcesAndEights ‘s wonderful Secret Santa gift to me, and I love it. It’s fruity and tangy and mysterious in ways that my other VaPers aren’t.

@BenMN had asked about this pipe a while back: the original stem gave up the ghost after 20 years of service, and a bent stem from a burned-out cob was the best fit. But I didn’t like the sharp bend and attempted to straighten it using hot water. The result is a little ugly, but otherwise successful enough for me. 😊
I think it looks good. Custom.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and smoked the last of this bag of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Luckily, I have lots more! :) Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.