PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Now you've gotten an idea of my pipe sizes. My IMP reverse calabash, bottom of photo, is on the smallest size of my favored pipes.

View attachment 297983

Second smoke in this one is Captain Black Grape.

View attachment 297986
I love all of those too ! Gorgeous pipes Embers!
This is my first IMP and so far I really like it.
Hasnt heated up and tamed down some bite in some
blends for me. I’ll be getting another soon.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I love all of those too ! Gorgeous pipes Embers!
This is my first IMP and so far I really like it.
Hasnt heated up and tamed down some bite in some
blends for me. I’ll be getting another soon.
I really like my reverse calabash from them as well. You cam actually commission with IMP through Meerschaum Market.👍

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
A bowl of C&D Eight State Burley in a Stefano rhodesian helped to ease the pain of a 372-333 Scrabble defeat courtesy of wifey. Those triple word scores just kill me. Got my revenge shortly thereafter via gin rummy, however. Delightful smoke, glad I got it in before the snow began. 8.7/10

Bird report: Spotted towhee, White-crowned sparrow, American tree sparrow, Dark-eyed junco, California towhee, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, House finch, California quail, American crow, Cooper's hawk, Northern flicker, and Mountain chickadee.

Shavuatov!

stefano.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have passed the half way mark of this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Been busy taking feral photos.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.