PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking C&D Palmetto Balkan 2024 (Small Batch) in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. This goes on sale Tuesday, March 26 at 6 p.m. EST. It came in an eight ounce can. 2,800 were made. Working on a review.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

fishmansf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 29, 2022
PNW
T
It is surprisingly mild in flavor. It it slightly itchy on the throat though, and if the leaves are darker then it is also a bit spicy 🌶️ . Otherwise I find a hint of incense, nutty sweetness.

It does not burn very well, so mixed with another tobacco the burn characteristics improve. I have not experimented much with mixing, but mixed with an aromatic like Crème Brûlée it works very well. I plan to mix with other tobacco in the future to see how it does.

I don’t know if it is my batch, but I don’t feel the Nicotine too much. In comparison Gawith Hoggarth Dark Birds Eye seems stronger to me.

Or the Nicotine may be subtle and effect is slightly different than burley/DFK
Good to know! I am growing some right now and I am not sure what to use it for. I will try some pipe tobacco!

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Haddo's has been a staple of mine forever. Was going to try Windjammer during SP's recent Pease sale, but it was out of stock.
Yeah I missed out as well. I think it went pretty quick.

2022 Pegasus in the G Canadian

1000001818.jpg
Took the day off to help my boy through anesthesia dental including 1 extraction. Also hit him with 3 vaccines while he was under.

1000001825.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2001 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Sam the Scamp wanted out to stroll around the house a bit. I know she wanted to go outside as well, but it's raining, so in she stays.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

RPK

Might Stick Around
Dec 30, 2023
Clarksburg, NJ
Yeah I missed out as well. I think it went pretty quick.

2022 Pegasus in the G Canadian

View attachment 297645
Took the day off to help my boy through anesthesia dental including 1 extraction. Also hit him with 3 vaccines while he was under.

View attachment 297647
Hope recovery goes well for him. My vet told me that dental for dogs is a slow recovery. Best wishes.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Sorry, missed your earlier post. Still waiting on the cigar though.…
You'll have to have a chat with our trusty St. Bernard. He is not only in of charge getting floaty li'l icebergs from the big one that nastily struck the Titanic, but he guards the whisky cabinet and cigar room as well. At least he does when he's not smoking my cigars and is sober.

Status
Not open for further replies.