PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Didn't sleep, and got a major shock which you'll see in my next post.

Right now, I'm close to finishing this bowl of Wilke Little Round Top in an undated straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Sterling bulldog 150 with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. This blend is Back Bay with much less perique (10%) than the regular Back Bay.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Sterling150.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the first third of this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

I went outside to figure out the little squeals that I heard. To my shock, amazement and amusement, I discovered that Sam the Scamp is a girl, and she had five baby kittens under the back deck. We had wondered why her belly was so big, and why she wouldn’t stay inside lately, and now we know why. We brought them in the house because it’s cold outside. I’m very worried how Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger will react to this, not to mention all the ferals, especially Daisy the Feral Princess, who hates Sam. I don’t know how in the world we are going to handle this, financially and otherwise.

First baby photo.
FirstBabyPhoto.jpg
BabiesNursing3.jpg
SamLooksMeBabies1.jpg
SamLooksMeBabies3.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Wilke Picket’s Charge in a post-WW2 straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 3 Shamrock bulldog with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. This blend is Wall Street with much less perique (10%) than the regular W.S. Hope I'll be able to go to sleep after this.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Dublin3_Shamrock.jpg
NoseSniff1.jpg
SamBabiesClose1.jpg
SamArm1.jpg

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
A change this morning - Amphora Virginia in a Ropp Vintage K77 billiard.
002-598-10314.4933.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.