PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I had a wonderful conversation with a old college friend from my graduate days about getting back to the fine art world. I'm giving it serious thought. He's taken up the pipe to a small extent, so I'm going to help him with that.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Orlik Golden Sliced in a Rad Davis Chubby Author.

IMG0221.jpeg

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I had a wonderful conversation with a old college friend from my graduate days about getting back to the fine art world. I'm giving it serious thought. He's taken up the pipe to a small extent, so I'm going to help him with that.
View attachment 294882
Returning into fine arts sounds like an amazing and challenging adventure. I wish you the best in that endeavor and look forward to seeing your work. You are an amazing artist!
I will be pondering that while smoking some Squadron Leader in a Peterson Canadian rusticated pipe.

1710108208119.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV Shire Gold beta test in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a tapered gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Ismail made this meer for me as a token of friendship. The tobacco reminds me of a British aromatic.
Celebri_meer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.