PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Thanks, Ben.
NOTE1 = I may have a new pipe proposition for you at our next Pipe Club Meeting, March 19.
NOTE2 = This week, I'll be trying my first ever bowl of Winchester (Thank You). I've kept your sample "aging" for last two weeks in a baggie.
NOTE3 = I've been dipping into "Craig's Smyrna", along with "Craig's Perique" & "Craig's Latakia". I've added a bit of Smyrna to (your) Union Square, as well as a bit of Perique also to some Union Square. I've been like a kid in a candy store, enjoying mixing up some small batch samples. I thanked Craig previously for the Perique & the Latakia. I'll be sure to thank him for the Smyrna.
NOTE4 = I'm excited to try the Winchester. I've been saving it until last since I had other samples from Pipe Club of Steamworks & Man's Best Friend, still have to try the Peretti 101. Re: Winchester, I'm sort of saving The Best for Last.
If you like that Winchester, I have a pound of it to share.

I've been smoking that Smyrna straight. It's pretty good!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, grouper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2010 FVF in a much cherished smooth, brown straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BeckerM_4heart_brandy .jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.