PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steddy

Lifer
Sep 18, 2021
Western North Carolina
In Dallas for the wedding of my middle daughter this afternoon. First of the three to get married. I only traveled with two blends, Capstan Blue and Three Nuns. Two pipes as well, Rossi Sitting 8101 and Briarworks Rusticated Apple. My smoking will be any combination of those until I'm back at home base on Monday night.
Congratulations on the growth of your family! I wish them many Anniversaries.

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
I agree, although they don’t taste as strong as I remember but it’s been a long time.
I didn't know Gitanes still exist. I guess we are talking non filter. I tried them decades ago. Good smokes and such an elegant package. I kept one as souvenir. I also liked Player's, beatiful package too.
Here in Greece, we had and still have some decent (some are more than decent) non filters, produced with bright, not dark tobaccos. My smoking cigarettes period is a few months per year, mostly in summer. I smoke up to 10 pcs per day. But non filters are now too "heavy" for me, I can't do it any more... Age sucks!

Gitanes & Player's.jpg

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
My non technical boss does not understand that I can’t get the work done he asked me to do and talk to him about 5 other things at the same time! I finally had to tell him this bluntly. 😂 will I be employed next week? 🧐

CRFP23 in a Manduela
View attachment 294270
Technical people are binary: true - false, go - no go, employed - unemployed... and so it goes!
Best luck!

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching an episode of Bat Masterson guest starring William Conrad, who also directed it. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking well aged Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth Rhodesian meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. The pipe and tobacco were gifts from my late friend Art Arterburn. The blend is 80% McClelland Va.s and 20% McClelland burley. 4Noggins sold it for several years.
WhitePipe_Rhodesian_Smoked.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.