Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast for lunch with unsalted peanuts and a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Watching Bat Masterson.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
USPS delivered this Peterson System 307 via Smokingpipes today. I’ve already enjoyed a break in bowl of my Haunted Bookshop this morning. This reasonably priced Peterson smoked wonderfully right out of the box. My intention was to dedicate this pipe to English/Oriental blends. However, I’m not so sure as it’s smokes effortlessly, hangs easily, and feels great and tactile in the hand. I’m pretty sure P-lips are for me. I’ve loaded some aged McClelland 2015 seen here while waiting for my Tashkent delivery 📦 from L.J. Peretti. Hope you’re all enjoying the day. 👍☕
View attachment 293892
Real nice, lovely acquisition

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Starting the day with my favorite burley blend, Cornell & Diehl Pegasus, in a Dr. Grabow Lark.

If you took Haunted Bookshop, removed the perique, and replaced it with unsweetened black canvendish that's exactly what Pegasus is. Full bodied yet super smooth and gentle on the retrohale, and a little lower in vitamin N than Haunted Bookshop, but with the same distinctive Haunted Bookshop flavor profile I know and love minus the pepperiness.puffy

IMG20240306132738.jpg

dublinpiper90

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2023
North Carolina
USPS delivered this Peterson System 307 via Smokingpipes today. I’ve already enjoyed a break in bowl of my Haunted Bookshop this morning. This reasonably priced Peterson smoked wonderfully right out of the box. My intention was to dedicate this pipe to English/Oriental blends. However, I’m not so sure as it’s smokes effortlessly, hangs easily, and feels great and tactile in the hand. I’m pretty sure P-lips are for me. I’ve loaded some aged McClelland 2015 seen here while waiting for my Tashkent delivery 📦 from L.J. Peretti. Hope you’re all enjoying the day. 👍☕
View attachment 293892
Good looking pipe, just enjoyed a bowl of the Bookshop myself

Status
Not open for further replies.