PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Well, it took longer to deal with feeding my cats as well as the ferals, and I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. All should be resolved by the time I finish this smoke.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't sleep, so I'm up, and have passed the half way mark of this bowl of Dreaming Pipes Mount Tai in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

As it has been raining for a while, I let Daisy the Feral Princess spend the night inside. Before I had a chance to check on which ferals were outside, I heard a couple of bangs on the back door. It was a wet Tomato the Brave. I let him in, dried him off with a towel, and he enjoyed a big meal which he's now sleeping off. Sam the Scamp was outside, too, and I did the same for him as I did for Tomato. Sam's by my side now. Harry the Hairy was here, and I fed him outside. He wasn't overly keen about being dried off, but he trusts me enough to let me do a little of it. Abner the Eager wasn't here.
TomatoBlanket1.jpg
SamPawsAir1.jpg
HarryLooksatMe1 copy.jpg

andysc83

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2012
Laurens, South Carolina
Trying the latest blend from The Briar Fellowship, Dread Pirate Roberts in a Stefan Cashwell.

PXL_20240306_021739774.PORTRAIT.jpg

HeavyLeadBelly

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 9, 2023
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Good morning. Contrary to popular belief I did not leave to go get a pack of smokes never to return. Instead I decided to lacerate myself this past weekend while doing some work on one of my bicycles and got six stitches in my thumb. I’ve heard chics dig scars so maybe silver lining. Anywho I’m enjoying a bowl of MB HH Burley Flake in a Grabow with black coffee. I really need to get a pound or two of this flake. I’m sure my insurance will cover all of my urgent care trip lol IMG_3552.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.