PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
After a nice lunch of ratatouille and garlic bread I felt like a little change. I have a partial tin of Ashton Artisans Blend. Im smoking it in a ser Jac. Its a tasty blend. A bit brighter and jucier than the HU lats I smoke. I may pick some up. I like it better than I remember.

1709299447498.jpeg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. I was going to smoke some Edgeworth Match, but Abner the Eager was too comfortable laying on my lap, so I couldn't get out of my chair to get it. As soon as I lit up this smoke, Abner got up and found a spot to snooze that wouldn't move. However, Sam the Scamp saw that, and immediately jumped on my lap for attention. Right now, he's by my side so I could post what I hope is my last smoke of the day. Btw, Daisy the Feral Princess is by my feet with her belly in the air.
View attachment 292443
View attachment 292444

Sam the Scamp sez to Abner "Get your own lap, Mr. Monochromatic. Jim's lap is my lap."
View attachment 292445

Sam the Scamp sez "This skinny fella has a warm leg to snooze by."
View attachment 292446

Daisy the Feral Princess is by my feet, staring at Sam, and she sez "Get that runt outta here. The Imperial Feral Princess has spoken!"
View attachment 292447
this doesn’t look like feral behavior to me, she actually trusts you! ❤️ that belly up thing is a huge sign of trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.