Sep 7, 2019
Hamborger Veermaster in an Altinay

53342925551_a8dbae6b56_k.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
A break in the rain/snow, so...first smoke of the month is my 2nd to last bowl of a sample of McClelland Frog Morton in a Savinelli Bacco 321 rusticated bent author. Save for Drew Estate, I'm not a unicorn chaser, but if there was one I had to pick to really go after, this would probably be it. Just...fantastic.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Dark-eyed junco, Northern flicker, Spotted towhee, California quail, White-crowned sparrow, California towhee, Steller's jay, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Oak titmouse, and Hairy woodpecker.

Now to get my clock cleaned by wifey on the Scrabble board... 😞

bacco & pouch.jpg

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
A break in the rain/snow, so...first smoke of the month is my 2nd to last bowl of a sample of McClelland Frog Morton in a Savinelli Bacco 321 rusticated bent author. Save for Drew Estate, I'm not a unicorn chaser, but if there was one I had to pick to really go after, this would probably be it. Just...fantastic.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Dark-eyed junco, Northern flicker, Spotted towhee, California quail, White-crowned sparrow, California towhee, Steller's jay, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Oak titmouse, and Hairy woodpecker.

Now to get my clock cleaned by wifey on the Scrabble board... 😞

View attachment 292943
Nice to know I’m not the only one that gets their tail beat while playing the wife in Scrabble. 🤣

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Nice to know I’m not the only one that gets their tail beat while playing the wife in Scrabble. 🤣

My wife was destroying me in scrabble a few weeks ago until I played the word ‘quota’ with a triple letter score on the q and a double word score. It was 68 points I believe. She never recovered.

Lost by ONE POINT. I had 331, she had 329 and got two points with her last tiles. I was holding one "U". Unreal!

I'm still hoping to use "perique" one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.