PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
I've been sitting on a cellophane sealed pouch of this -- which was a freebie thrown in with another order -- for awhile. Thanks for the reminder -- I should try this!
I added it to my last order because I had never tried it and found it to be very enjoyable. Mine was dry enough that I could take the tobacco straight from the pouch to the pipe and light up. In my opinion its a blend that punches well above its price. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
TAK Mica Cake in Wimbledon

First time I read about anyone on the forum smoking TAK tobacco, except me. I thought you are in South America. How did you get the TAK? Do they ship it overseas? Try Tom Darasz Perique Cones, they’re great.

Or Black Beauty, or Nordwind with a lot of dark fired Kentucky, there is so much excellent stuff.

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Smoking a bowl of Carter Hall in a Hendon billiard.
Hendon-Billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

dPero

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2022
Stafilic
First time I read about anyone on the forum smoking TAK tobacco, except me. I thought you are in South America. How did you get the TAK? Do they ship it overseas? Try Tom Darasz Perique Cones, they’re great.

Or Black Beauty, or Nordwind with a lot of dark fired Kentucky, there is so much excellent stuff.
I have ways 😉. Will try Black Gold (that I have) and I’m in EU

Status
Not open for further replies.