PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a navel orange on the side for lunch. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of KBV Moriarty 2023 (221b) in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Writing beta notes. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink. Watching an episode of McCloud.
IMP_2002_Egg.jpg

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.
yeah I like it. probably only smoke the most misunderstood and confusing tobacco to me, VaPers in it. smoking some match Elizabethan right now
I've been trying to get into VaPers, but found them elusive as well. Sometimes the strong vinegar notes can be a little off-putting (I'm not sure if that's coming from aged Virginia or the Perique, maybe both).
A couple I found interesting sounding and ordered tins to try - Peterson Irish Cask (VaPer + burley aged in sherry barrels), McConnell's Red Virginia, and Peterson Balkan (VaPer + latakia).

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem.
Wessex_bent.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.