PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost finished smoking year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Have a few things to do before bed time.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Good morning! Smoking some Brebbia Sinfonia in a Dunhill Canadian.
Dunhill-Canadian.jpg

PipeWI

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 30, 2023
Somerset WI
Now smoking Barclay Slices in my Francois Dal Deep Blast Lovat. It’s amazing what you can find in the trash in NYC, good accessories and the occasional pipe smoker.
View attachment 212783
I still have a chair in my office that I picked up from an NYC sidewalk... I've always wondered why someone hasn't made an app called Dumpstr to help New Yorkers share great trash info with each other!

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Just finished a presentation. I hate presenting! I got Into software development because I didn’t want to deal with people, yet now I have to deal with them constantly! 😂 Demoing, design meetings, yuk! 😂 Anyway, when this meeting ends, a bowl of windjammer in a Sasieni four dot.
I like people, but I'm doing a lot more peopling and less dev than I'd prefer, too! :LOL:

Anyways, I'm working on a bowl of Peterson Flake in my Savinelli 313 today. I gave it a charring light last night, and it's taking relights eagerly each time I get a chance to go outside. I love the smell of a bowl of Virginia in progress, even if it's not lit! 🥰

313_pf_329.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.