PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Just cracked a tin of C &D’s Autumn Evening. Giving it a first try in a MM apple diplomat. Enjoyable so far 👍. Just wish we had the nice tin art up here in Ontario. So Ugly.
Don't tell me Canadians get shafted on the price (we know about the taxes), size (50g to our 2oz), and tin art (see below).

I was aware of the first issues, but not the other two.

Screenshot_20230323-201437_Chrome.jpg

Bassman65

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2022
Canada
Don't tell me Canadians get shafted on the price (we know about the taxes), size (50g to our 2oz), and tin art (see below).

View attachment 211676
$50 for that bad

View attachment 211676
$52 without taxes for that bad boy! Over a dollar a gram.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
I went out and finished the Old Toby in the unlabeled Hungarian (20mmx50mm chamber). I had let it go out around the draft hole. I picked and dumped the ash off the top and re-lit the remainder. I smoked it for 20 minutes until it went out naturally; dry as a bone. That's quite a bit of tobacco below the draft hole and it tasted as good as the top. This is only my 5th or 6th bowl and its developed a very nice thin cake around the bowl and the bottom. Its breaking in nicely. I really like this pipe and shape.
Also a baby fox ran into and around the back yard for a few minutes. Beautiful animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.