PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Now Smoking: Russ Ouellette's Hearth-n-Home Signature-Series, Louisiana Red, VaPer, Plus, an extra 25% Sutliff TS-20 Perique Ribbon added in for extra Vitamin-N; in my French-made, 5.5" Brigham Klondike-series '09, straight smooth apple, with Acrylic stem.

Puffing-away happily on this rainy day by the fireplace, while reading in my beloved '71 PB-sized copy of the horror stories of Archie Goodwin, and, oogling the artwork some of my favorite classic Warren reprints - So I don't have to dig out my bagged originals - of master 60-70s era artists, such as: Al Williamson, Dan Adkins, Reed Crandall, Alex Thoth, the great Steve Ditko; and, the master, Frank Frazetta.

If only Kirby had done some work for Warren :::sigh:::

Creepy_Kondike.jpg

Oh well, it's nice to think about while I smoke my pipe, while being grateful for what we do have. - Sherm Natman

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Needed an aro right now.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.