PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Last year’s Eight State Burley in a short unmarked Canadian that was previously owned by a gentleman that worked for GBD through the 1930’s-50’s. I have a couple of his pipes and both are likely rejects due to some small inclusions in the briar.

I’m debating whether I should set my alarm for 4:55 am on Wednesday morning to try and grab a couple of this year’s 8 St version. image.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sutliff Match Field and Stream in a smooth bent Ropp poker/sitter, a compact pipe with a fairly ample bowl, light weight, perfect clencher. This is a great old standard blend where the flavoring doesn't get in the way. My wife's birthday chocolates arrived yesterday and I snatched them off the porch before the mild temperature had a chance to work on them. We stretch holidays and birthdays, so she went ahead and opened them. These are dark chocolate See's candy from California, delicious. I have something else for the day itself, and have to buy or make a card.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.