PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Packed this pipe and poured a Guinness to have with lunch- the last of the Corn beef and cabbage leftovers. I am going to retire to the garage after lunch to smoke this handsome House of Robertson calabash (carved by a local Boise Carver) and finish the pint!
Smoking a personal mix- 50/50 C&D Latakia and Boswell Best.
9FADA66A-0040-41C2-ACC8-3CD518510774.jpeg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
John Bull Royal English, a standard mild English, in a Luciano straight saddle-stem rusticated billiard, that SP brought to a pipe show on speculation to save me shipping, stamped with the year of manufacture, same year I bought it, and same year I joined Forums, 2013. How about that for a pipe with a history? I'm afraid Luciano doesn't make pipes anymore, but they did a fine job when they did. And what a courtesy to stamp the pipe with its year of manufacture. Very cool. I like the pipe when I saw it online, and liked it better when I saw it in person. Nice thick chamber walls and a smooth brim on a rusticated bowl, with very artful rustication.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Good morning.
Windjammer.

QnAnBSO.jpg
I like your selection of reading material. Through his many campaign involvement he has some shining moments, unfortunately Gettysburg not being one of them. This book may require some Virginia Perique blends??

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Time for my weekly zoom chat with a few pipe buddies.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.