PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Top pipe, HSB saddle stemmed billiard with Mac Baren London Burley, ready to go. Bottom pipe, Willard restored and rusticated by a friend, half bowl left of very tasty GH Dark Scented Flake/D&R 3 Sails combo.

View attachment 135109
I enjoy seeing people's collections of books and music. It provides some subtle insight into their lives that may not otherwise be shared.

I love that you have several dictionaries on hand. The dictionary is one of my favorite books (seriously) and I try to keep on by by side whenever reading (which isn't as often as I'd like).

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of the soon-to-be released Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Just had a very fun chat with Joe Lankford, who created the Seattle Pipe Club blends.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Dublin.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
A third of the way through this bowl of the soon-to-be released Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Just had a very fun chat with Joe Lankford, who created the Seattle Pipe Club blends.
View attachment 135325
Hey Jim
What manner of beast is the Hogshead Plug?

Status
Not open for further replies.