PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of year 2021 KBV Your Welcome in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) Canadian Club 230 eight paneled billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Listening to The Adventures of Harry Nile on the XM as I work.
Canadian_Club230(Comoy)_paneled-Billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Finished work for the day, and am going to see if any ferals are around to have a meal.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
That is a great tobacco for sure. I love the stuff too. Very smooth and pleasant to smoke. Hope you get the rain as needed.
Hi Carol. Yes, so far I still like this tobacco. I'm glad you like it too, we are weird guys, hahahahahahahahahah. Yes, we are going to be lucky and be able to accumulate water reserves, thanks to these rains and mountains that give us snow every year. Thank you dear friend and a big hug I send you from my village, wrongly called plastic sea.0019799772.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through my last smoke of the day, which is Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Reading while this bowl lasts.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I’ve mixed 2/3 C&D Redburn with 1/3 McBaren HH Dark Fired in a Comoy’s Smoke King bulldog. Sweet as the Redburn is the DF still dominates but as a whole it’s pretty good and closer to what I thought this blend would actually taste like. I’m gonna put a few bowls worth of the mix together and press it for a week, maybe up the Redburn a notch as the DF is so dominant.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
You are the Kob King, my friend. Happy Weekend Eve!! Spring is just around the corner here. I mowed the wild onions a couple of days back.
Hello my dear friend Sweet Alabama. Your message made me laugh. hahahahahaha. King of the cob. Well, here we love to get a little cold, and be able to show off winter clothes. You picked onions, I love onions fresh or cooked in many ways. There is a province that grows onions, it is called Valencia, the famous province of fireworks, where they burn cardboard figures. They are called Las Fallas. Now they are celebrating. In Spain there is a tradition of eating onions in bites, with a stew of lentils, rice and potatoes. Do you have a garden, is it for your own consumption or are you a professional farmer? I send you a big hug Mr. Alabama and God bless you. DSC_0353.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.