PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eye-level

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 12, 2021
Tulsa Oklahoma
I'm sticking with the BI changing to my recently inherited Dr Grabow Westbrook patent nr rig pipe wise. Second time I've smoked it this run should tell me if it's one of the best I've smoked or not. Love this pipe I think it's an early one. This time with the Mountain Valley Spring Water and the girl is still riding shotgun and the Stargate is still open. :D

T-townrestore

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 10, 2021
Tacoma
I couldn’t agree with you more my friend! Doug was incredibly kind and gracious with his time. And just a blast to get to sit and talk with. I picked up a Peterson 313 system standard in the heritage finish and a Peterson lighter while I was there. I would recommend the cargo hold anybody!
The Cargo hold is always a fun visit. Somehow Doug makes sure I don’t leave without a new pipe.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
View attachment 134491
Good day all. I‘m home after a long day at work and being hurried by my wife and daughter to get cleaned up, so the can take me out for a birthday dinner. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a smoke in this evening after they go to bed.

I received a birthday package ( pictured above ) from my son. He said he let the guy behind the counter pick it out. I’d say he did a good job.
Happy Birthday!

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
View attachment 134491
Good day all. I‘m home after a long day at work and being hurried by my wife and daughter to get cleaned up, so the can take me out for a birthday dinner. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a smoke in this evening after they go to bed.

I received a birthday package ( pictured above ) from my son. He said he let the guy behind the counter pick it out. I’d say he did a good job.
HappyBirthday @Tar Wheel. Hope you had a wonderful night

Status
Not open for further replies.