PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Junk purge, day 4. Another first-time smoke on deck, appropriately timed of course. Peterson EMP (sample) in my Savinelli Miele 611 KS Bent Dublin. Lots of birds this morning, heard but not seen. Bird reporting will return as soon as all this crap is gone, I promise! nnnn

P.S. There's a cool pipe-related story to tell that came out of this whole junk purge operation. I'll be posting about it soon. Stay tuned!

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Loading the last of my fourth new Peterson’s. I don’t need anymore pipes, so I bought four.

Rattray’s Hal O The Wynd in a Peterson Rusticated Pub Pipe.

I now own three pub pipes and one house pipe. Definitely going to get a 7 day set that will end up being four Pub and three House.

My Pete collection is interesting to say the least. I own 47 Pre-Republic Pete’s (21 Patent Petes) and 12 new ones that have the new Made in Ireland COM. About a 60 year gap that I have no interest in.

DFF348B2-B3E4-40E8-B5EA-7AA467FA082C.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking C&D Eight State Burley 2021 in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. I got this year's soon-to-be released version in today, and will be doing a direct comparison to see if I notice any differences. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
View attachment 134491
Good day all. I‘m home after a long day at work and being hurried by my wife and daughter to get cleaned up, so the can take me out for a birthday dinner. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a smoke in this evening after they go to bed.

I received a birthday package ( pictured above ) from my son. He said he let the guy behind the counter pick it out. I’d say he did a good job.
Nice! Happy Birthday ?

Status
Not open for further replies.