PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't sleep, so I'm up and smoking circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching a Hopalong Cassidy movie on Encore Westerns. They sure play these movies a lot. They take me back to my childhood Sundays when a local station ran one of them and a Red Ryder movie back to back.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I feel like a kid in a candy shop with the owner tied up in the corner. Just got a marvellous selection of samples from Marconi (bless you sir). I started with 3 Nuns in the Aristocob and was quite impressed, now I’m trying the Erinmore Flake. My fear of it was totally unfounded, I was expecting a cloying aro after mentions of pineapple and juicy fruit in reviews but It’s nothing like I expected, much stronger for a start. I have a wonderful day of pipe smoking ahead of me with many new things to try. Hope you all have as good a day as I will as the hardest thing I’ll be doing is deciding what baccy to try next.

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
I feel like a kid in a candy shop with the owner tied up in the corner. Just got a marvellous selection of samples from Marconi (bless you sir). I started with 3 Nuns in the Aristocob and was quite impressed, now I’m trying the Erinmore Flake. My fear of it was totally unfounded, I was expecting a cloying aro after mentions of pineapple and juicy fruit in reviews but It’s nothing like I expected, much stronger for a start. I have a wonderful day of pipe smoking ahead of me with many new things to try. Hope you all have as good a day as I will as the hardest thing I’ll be doing is deciding what baccy to try next.
Erinmore is pretty great, in my opinion. I just may crack a tin open this afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.