Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Glorious CONDOR Plug in a Meer...
HmVXGMs.jpg

chefmike

Might Stick Around
Feb 2, 2021
Colorado Springs, CO
Day of driving to appointments: took the tin of C&D Sunset Harbor. 10am, Briarworks pipe loaded, great smoke with the morning P&G tips tea. 11am, 2M smokehouse for brisket, ribs and sausage. Stupid good. Another pipe of Sunset Harbor, flavor pleasantly different after all that luscious meat. Out of tea, no water. Barely scrape into my next appointment far north of town. Finish appointment and realize today is Friday! Cabrito at Bill's BBQ in Kerrville! I love a little goat. Loaded up some Peter Stokkebye Amsterdam for the drive home. I used to RYO the Amsterdam shag. great stuff. The ribbon cut has some of the same flavor. Home now, drinking water. Lots of water. Smoking a little C&D Espresso in old Sav bent. I am not big on aromatics. But all you people on here had me thinking maybe I would revist and smoke uber slowly and watch a game and see. I still don't get it. I don't think I like the flavor of the base tobaccos? they all taste the same blah to me.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking D&R Ryback in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Did a long set of walks the second time, almost double my normal. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.