PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
My 3rd bowl of War Horse Green in a MM Cob. Still trying to figure this shit out.

After breaking off some of the plug/cake with my fingers, I'm afraid to go to the bathroom because I'd have to touch my junk.

@woodsroad @condorlover1 @jiminks @blendtobac

You fuckers got some 'splainin' to do....
rFvrH4N.jpg

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
Early 20th cent. pencil shank GBD
20210312_161729.jpg

+ Mac Baren DARK TWIST (roll cake):-
20210312_161638.jpg

The flared 'Dublin' bowl shape arguably inspired originally by the clay cutty pipes smoked by the Irish workers that came over to England en masse in the middle of the 19th century with a good number of these pipes - such as this one - made at the McLardy (1865-1930) factory in Manchester and stamped McLardy's Dublin.
The bowl shape also seen on meerschaums of the period:-
20210312_161828.jpg

chefmike

Might Stick Around
Feb 2, 2021
Colorado Springs, CO
Now on a bowl of Fiddlesticks. I didn't like it when I got it. I pressed it into a cake (pvc pipe and c-clamp) and had it in a jar. I saw it today, labelled with a question mark. Definately Fiddlesticks, perique is very evident now several years later. My pallet is fairly shot at this point, but honestly it is smoking well. I am glad I grabbed it. Way better than the C&D espresso (which I will admit was not bad, still does little for me though). Ready for a little pizza. Dough is proofing.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad and quesadilla dinner with strawberries for dessert. M'lady is making some chocolate pudding, and while I'm waiting, I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a 2020 Savinelli Punto Oro Gold 904KS straight black sandblasted dublin with a black tapered saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Savinelli_PuntoOroGold copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.