PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Had a very last, tasty lunch, and am part way through this bowl of year 2014 4Noggins Alamosa in a new-to-me mid-2000 decade Tom Eltang straight black rusticated canted AJ Dublin with a cream and brown horn ferrule, and a tapered black acrylic stem. This is my first smoke in this pipe.
View attachment 72050
View attachment 72051
Wow! That is a handsome addition to your arsenal.

beef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2021
Ontario
GLP Gaslight in my trypis acord. I have nothing but praise for this blend. After slicing off some ribbons and letting sit for 10 minutes, this is consistently a cool smoke and stays lit. With my limited skill, this is by far the least tempermental (and great tasting) blend that I have tried.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barbecued French cut pork chops and asparagus dinner with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I just opened a tin of year 2013 Capstan Blue and am having my inaugural smoke of this new-to-me post 2007 Castello straight brown Sea Rock KK US made in Cantu (Kimo) apple with a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Castello_Sea_Rock copy.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Coniston Cut Plug in a Meer...​

yMjMjKn.jpg

brooklynpipeclub

Can't Leave
Sep 6, 2019
Brooklyn, NYC
www.instagram.com
I googled your description and there was a wide variety of prices. Yours looks nicely machined. Can you be more specific?
Here's a link to the same model I have. Mine is brass. It's a great quality piece. Unfortunately it seems to be sold out at most places:

Status
Not open for further replies.