PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some low calorie snacking, and am half way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Spent a bit of time calming down Molly Danger because she's afraid of Sam and her scamper. Long Tail wants to get along with Molly and Sleepy Suzy, but they hate her.
Dunhill_1963_LB_billiard.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
What are the bowl dimensions on that bad boy?

The chamber is 1.125" wide, and 2.75" deep. It’s a big ’un. Hogshead is pretty dense and burns slowly, which I’m sure contributes to being able to get over seven hours of smoking time with a single chamber load. I have a few pipes that get me between four and five-and-a-half hours, but this one truly surprised me. I never expected to get that many hours from it. But, it works out well for my UFC watching. With the prelims and main card clocking in at six hours on average, and the post show being close to one hour, the timing is ideal. I can smoke without having to take my eyes off the screen to load multiple times like I would with more “normal” sized pipes and don’t risk missing a split second KO.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Had to have more tobacco, and am half way through this bowl of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. I heard some yowling outside, and I saw Harry the Hairy intimidating Abner the Eager. I brought Abner in to eat, but before I let him out, I checked his right front leg. It's doing better and while he favors it when he stands still, he wasn't walking with a limp like he had previously. I fed everybody, and as soon as Daisy the Feral Princess eats, she goes out. I should get a traffic cop badge. :)
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

Roach1

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 25, 2023
Germany
Way behind today, had a doctors appointment. Started the day with Haunted Bookshop Cake in a Jirsa. Now to finish the Salty Dogs from yesterday. I also recieved my two new Irish Seconds. First order of business was to remove the bowl coating. I use a little Honey with the first couple of smokes. They are drying and will debut tommorow.