PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon C.P.G.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 29, 2023
Black Meerschaum may be able to make one for you.
As a Canuck, I have Charles Lemon at dadspipes for that he hand cuts p lips and makes them with the proper tapered bore etc. I have two Pete African meers and one turkish Star meer on the way to him right now. Black and green 8 swirl ebonite for the two Pete meers and black ebonite for the star meer. Got a few more meers I want to send out for p lips as well.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
As a Canuck, I have Charles Lemon at dadspipes for that he hand cuts p lips and makes them with the proper tapered bore etc. I have two Pete African meers and one turkish Star meer on the way to him right now. Black and green 8 swirl ebonite for the two Pete meers and black ebonite for the star meer. Got a few more meers I want to send out for p lips as well.
Just figured the original manufacturer would do a well fitting one.

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
Any pics of this, Jon?

BrightDarkEyes

Can't Leave
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
IMG_5518.jpeg
First smoke of the day is Haunted Bookshop and it is the first smoke ever out of my Dominik Kobryń black sandblast Dublin with partial plateau and mostly smooth rim, bamboo shank, white acrylic spacers, and fancy vulcanite saddle stem. The pipe is twenty one grams.

I just got this in the mail this morning from my friend, Steve, at rebornpipes. I never heard of this maker before. He sure has made some beautiful pipes.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The last of this bag of Gold Star 50th, neat, is my drink. Watching a Gene Autry movie.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.