***What Are You Smoking, June 2024?***

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

What do you think of this blend? I have a fair bit tucked away and enjoy it quite a bit but only open a tin once in a while.
I like this and find it quite smokable. However, I don’t find the sweet notes which makes a Virginia attractive to me, so I may not buy any more when the two tins I have are finished. In summary… like it but not love it to get more.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Just opened this tin of 2005 MB Stockton Roll Cake found at a B&M a couple months ago. At the time I didn't realize it was that old though I did notice the label was a bit bleached out. Seal was sound and dark rich coins inside! 4 coins, folded and stuffed in my Radice Rind for first go with Stockton.
IMG_7492.jpg

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Just opened this tin of 2005 MB Stockton Roll Cake found at a B&M a couple months ago. At the time I didn't realize it was that old though I did notice the label was a bit bleached out. Seal was sound and dark rich coins inside! 4 coins, folded and stuffed in my Radice Rind for first go with Stockton.
View attachment 316259
Love that, and all Radices! Doesn’t sound right but grammatically correct I guess.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
PS Cube Cut in my burley cob. It had some burns and gouges around the rim from its previous life, so I decided to (crudely) top and bevel it a little.

View attachment 316250

After being kind of meh on this blend, I’m starting to come around on it. It does really well on windy days.
It's a sleeper. I'm glad you're coming around to it, it's one of the good ones in my opinion.