PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Time for an additional bowl as it is a statewide public holiday tomorrow - in honour of HM King Charles

An afternoon tea @bullet08 might approve - red bean paste filled mochi with a mug of chai - this is more Asian with predominant flavour of liquorice root and ginger rather than the subcontinental cinnamon, cardamom and clove version
IMG_7966.jpeg

Another Barling - a corporate-era Rallye pot sitter with a tapered stem.
And a bowl of Amphora Full Aroma
IMG_7968.jpegIMG_7967.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a little low calorie snacking, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2022 Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a straight smooth ebony post-WW2 LHS Sterncrest 91 bulldog with a sterling silver band, a diamond shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Listening to Mr. President from my radio collection. One of the two announcers was William Conrad, who also played one of the characters in this episode.
LHS_Sterncrest 91_bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Been reading baseball box scores and traffic copping hungry ferals. No Abner the Eager the last two days. Harry the Hairy begs for my attention, and while I like the little fella, I wish he was nicer to the cats. Daisy the Feral Princess, Tomato the Brave, Sam the Scamp and her scamper are their usual selves.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the half way mark of this bowl of Hearth & Home AJ’s Vaper in a pre-1952 Sutliff Falcon 372 (made by Comoy’s) smooth light brown straight bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I'll end the day with this smoke. I'm back to reading box scores after taking care of Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger.
Comoy's_Sutliff_Falcon372_Bulldog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.