PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The strawberry ice cream was terrific. I'm almost half way through this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work soon, and will listen to the rest of the ball game when I do.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2013 St James Flake in my Former paneled lovat.

IMG-1270.png

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Celebrated a 297-267 Scrabble victory over wifey (I'm a lousy prophet, I guess) with a large bowl of Lane Ltd. BCA in an Al Pascia meer billiard. The room note went over far better than my attempt to use "Lovat" in the Scrabble match. What can I say, it's a dogfight every time...

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Mountain chickadee, American crow, House finch, California towhee, Northern flicker, Hairy woodpecker, White-breasted nuthatch, Western bluebird, and Red-tailed hawk.

Hope everyone has a good week!

al pascia meer.jpg

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg