PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. It's time for the Braves-Nats game.
Barling_249.jpg

BingBong

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2024
London UK
Started the day with Ashton Gold Rush in the Falcon, ended the day with Kendal No. 7 Broken Flake in a Hardcastle Special deLuxe (it's neither of those things tbh) via Skiff in a Bones, Cabbies x4, lunting with Germain Brown Flake.. FVF.. too many, really.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Watching UFC Fight Night, Jared Cannonier vs. Nassourdine Imavov on ESPN. It’s taking place at the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky today. Having Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in an Unbranded, Rusticated, Octagonal Paneled Magnum. This 10" behemoth sports a 1.125" wide chamber. It doesn’t quite have the shank curve to be an LC, but it comes close with its overall profile. Being eight-sided, with a huge chamber, makes it a perfect UFC pipe for me. Last time I smoked this pipe, I didn’t keep track of how long the chamber lasted, but I think it may have been close to seven hours of smoking time because I remember still smoking the pipe after the post show coverage—I think this may have had something to do with letting the Hogshead dry out; it smoldered like little charcoal briquettes, extending the burn time.

20240608_155420.jpg