PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2024
Pittsburgh, PA
Grocery shopping completed. Still have some yard work to do, but taking a pause to enjoy a bowl of Piper’s Pleasure in my Boswell before hand. Sipping a Monster Loco Moca while hanging out in my new garage smoking lounge. I need to get a mount and put the TV up. Moved my old furniture down here. It’s kind of cozy

Edit: forgot my view

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7249.jpeg
    IMG_7249.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
I decided to enjoy a morning smoke before the heat of the day. Sitting on the front porch with some ice water and some KBV Acadian Flake.
I’ve been trying to reach for pipes that don’t seem to make it into my rotation. This jean-Claude caught my eye this morning.
image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Roach1

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 25, 2023
Germany
I'll jot this down and check the Edward G out on the next run. Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

For the 2nd bowl of the morning i'm staying with the new HU stuff. Louisiana Broken in the Caminetto bamboo.

View attachment 315831
I tried Louisiana Broken also for the first time this week. Another tip from Sigmund is to use a pinch of Salty Dogs in DC or Edward G. This is also good.

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
I tried Louisiana Broken also for the first time this week. Another tip from Sigmund is to use a pinch of Salty Dogs in DC or Edward G. This is also good.
Haven't tried the Salty Dogs yet. Had it on this last order, but it was getting large and it was one i weeded out. Next run. It'll get scooped up when i buy stock on my favorites from this last HU run. Prices there are definitely better than here for that one. ;)

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
It’s been several months since I’ve smoked this combo and thought I’d start the day off off the @JimInks way. Going to have Edward G. Robinson’s Pipe Blend (2021) in an EA Carey English Gentleman No. 345 The Natural Prima Magic Inch (with an obvious nod to Jim and his buddy, Basil Meadows). It’s sunny and bright today, and I couldn’t get the lighting to match like in the past, so it’ll have to do.

20240608_130229.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.