PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
Just loaded couple pipes with my own Aro which I named "Autumn '12". Intent is to, maybe, sweeten them up a tad.
OBSERVATION:
While I really like DGT, I've noticed if there's only about 1/4 bowl or less, maybe not so much.
OBSERVATION2:
When starting a DGT, I've decided I don't like adding some fresh tobacco on top of what's already been "toasted".
My valued, straight grain Freehand:

1717797893289.png

Last edited:

marlow-se

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2022
Sweden
Ennerdale didn't ghost my Altinay, if it did it was just a little for the first bowl after which was an aromatic and I didn't notice.
Earlier today I smoked Samuel Gawith Kendal Cream Flake. Then Solani 656: Aged Burley Flake. Now I'm almost done with my first ever bowl of St. Bruno and I'm already pretty sure that this is going to be a mainstay tobacco for me. Something about it reminds me of Revor Plug that I used to love way back. It is so long ago now that I can't pinpoint what though.

20240530_182130.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Long day moving sheep, mowing some pasture and vehicle maintenance.
A warm day today with temps around 95 deg for tomorrow.
Decided on some of my personal Codger mixture, “Big R” and a blue Ribbon PBR!
Instrument of indulgence is a restored House of Robertson bent billiard.
image.jpg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
GLP Navigator in a Pete SH Hudson

52891001285_44eec95671_o.jpg

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
Busy day handling some business in Seattle. Got home to find a nice baccy haul from our friends in Germany (will post that in TAD thread) and this new pipe from HS Studio. Most of the blends i got were VA forward, save for a couple. I wanted to open the HU stuff first, so this was the logical choice: HU Dockworker. Happy Friday piping! I'm heading back out into the sun for this one. :)

HS ball Dockworker.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2019 C&D Derringer in a straight smooth brown 1920s (Comoy’s) Lions Head 399 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This should get me to dinner time. Watching the Braves-Nats game.
Comoy's_Lion's Head Canadian399.jpg

Pooh-Bah

Can't Leave
Apr 21, 2023
Central Maryland
Crooner in the Crooner pipe (Ropp 428B), to be followed by BSF in the Figurehead.
PXL_20240608_001727088.jpg
Finally on the second "book" of the series, Banquet of the Golden Witch. It'll be awhile before anyone starts dying (it's a time loop thing - same cast and setting as book one, but a different series of events and murders), meanwhile we get insight into people's love lives and the relationship between the servants and the witch.

Status
Not open for further replies.