PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
yay, the Rustica didn’t have the same nasty effect on me as it did before, I’m cautiously optimistic, will revisit.

Thinking about my dad, so it’s GLP Jack Knife/Navigator boosted with 5Bros in his seventies plateau pickaxe. I added the stem, didn’t like the creamy/marbled one that was on it. Can’t find maker, best lead has been Blue Room Briars having sold one with same stamp that they thought was from a local AZ artisan back then.
Anybody recognize the stamp?
IMG_0825.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps in the heat and humidity, and smoked a bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem.
Wessex_bent.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
Them: “Sir….sir….sir!!! Get off that ladder….we’re gonna have to ask you to get off that ladder right now!!!”
Me: “well, if the five of you were helping customers instead of standing in a gaggle at the back of the store I wouldn’t be up here. Here, give me a hand and hold this (16ft 1x4), while I get off this ladder “😆
Making friends everywhere I go😉
View attachment 315195
Give 'em Hell, Sobr (!!!). LOVE IT.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. It's time to clean a few pipes.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Silverwing

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2024
Bowling Green, KY
Good day everyone. 94F out there. Got in my walk with my canine buddy early this morning. Smoking Country Squire Rivendell in my MM Cobbit.
Hope you managed to stay cool! Though I'm sure that's no problem when you're as hip as Carol is.

Alright I'll... cool it with the dad jokes. Wouldn't want anyone to get... hotheaded. Not on my watch. Not 'til hell... freezes over!.

Okay, my sincerest apologies for that, I'm finished. I'm guessing this will get a... lukewarm reception at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.