PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Tongue-Fried

Lurker
Mar 17, 2024
NC Foothills
IMG_0242.jpeg

My wife and I made homemade burgers and grilled them and some bacon over our firepit; then, topped with the bacon, veggies, and a wonderful local garlic white cheddar, and enjoyed them with the kids alongside a Pacifico beer. After bathing the kids and putting them down, it’s time to fold and stuff some Luxury Twist Flake into my Ehrlich Handmade Canadian, circa unknown.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught cat fish and sugar snap peas dinner. M'lady is making strawberry ice cream for dessert. I'm near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Barling_249.jpg

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
LL-7 in a Georg Jensen bent brandy. I bought a 1 oz sample of this about five years ago, smoked one bowl of it, decided 1Q was good enough for me, and never smoked it again. Trying it again, I like it just fine, but once this jar is empty, I probably won't be buying it again.