PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French roast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. Going to clean a few pipes while I wait for the Braves-White Sox game to start.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of a bowl left of year 2018 Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Just finished cleaning a few pipes. Watching the Braves-White Sox game. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Fed all the ferals today. Brought all but Harry the Hairy in to eat one at a time. He's figured out that I work in the studio because the last two nights, he's sat outside the room, and yowled for food. He's lovable and affectionate even if he hates other cats.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Joe H

Might Stick Around
May 22, 2024
Alaska
Smoked a bowl of Pipes and Cigars’ Match – Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in my recently truncated Comfort brand churchwarden. This was my first try of this match blend. It’s a really mellow tobacco with larger chunks of the blend in the bag. I rubbed it out a bit more and blended in some of my mildest pressed cherry blend. Smoked it while I watered the lawn – very smooth and mellow. For an all-day burley, this would be hard to beat.
Edgeworth.jpg

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Bill Bailey’s Balkan Blend in a Charatan Selected pre-Lane bent brandy.

1709673674685.png