PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Ended my evening with a beer, a sunset view, and a half-bowl of Peterson DeLuxe Navy Rolls in a Stefano rhodesian. 9/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Common raven, House finch, white-breasted nuthatch, California towhee, California quail, Hairy woodpecker, Western bluebird, and Western kingbird.

I can already feel the NHL hockey withdrawals coming on strong... 😰

stefano.jpg

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
Parfait tonight = bowl of Mac Baren Navy Flake with a small topping of Balkan Supreme.
The Navy Flake burns so nice, I have to keep reminding myself that I don't deserve the credit.
NOTE: Like the old saying about the rooster that crowed, thinking he caused the sunrise.

Parfait loaded into my Freehand, an awesome piece of briar.

NOTE2: Tonight, I popped a tin of McClelland Blending Virginia from '12. Now I'll follow the advice on how to let it breathe properly, oxygenate, remove the cover for a while every couple days over next several weeks. TR's has very interesting commentary on this Blending Virginia. I'll try it first in a cob, by itself. Will also play around making small combos with some Perique, with some Smyrna, with some Burley, with some Black Cav. Will also try mixing 50/50 with some VaPers, like Fillmore. Also thinking about adding some small pinches of a Balkan. Lots of fun stuff ahead.

1719457918282.png 1719458073164.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Hearth & Home AJ’s Vaper in a pre-1952 Sutliff Falcon 372 (made by Comoy’s) smooth light brown straight bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Traffic copping Daisy the Feral Princess, Tomato the Brave, Harry the Hairy and Abner the Eager so all can eat in peace.
Comoy's_Sutliff_Falcon372_Bulldog.jpg

Last edited:

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Belfast made Dunhill Nightcap in a '61 Dunhill Bruyere LBS
20230722_184033-jpg.234998