PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a quarter of a bowl left of Peretti Blend W in a straight black sandblasted circa 1950s Comoy’s Peterson’s made for Peterson, Ltd. in Wisconsin billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Tomato the Brave wanted to eat, but Harry the Hairy gave him a ton of angst. I picked Tomato up, and brought him inside to eat. When I let him out, Abner the Eager was waiting for me, and I let him in eat. He did a lot of that, and I suspect he didn't eat much in the time he was gone because he's definitely lost weight. His paw looks pretty good now, though. He didn't want to go out, and when I did put him out, he growled a little and tried to come back in. It's over a hundred degrees on the heat index so I can't blame him, but, as we used to keep him in a lot. I know he misses us. I also know he's interested in Sam the Scamp, and both of them had their ideas about making babies. Between that and Abner spraying the last two times he stayed inside when he saw Sam's scampers, that just ain't gonna happen.
Comoy's_Peterson.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. When my friend left a some minutes ago, Abner the Eager was chattering a bit as he snuck in the house. He didn't used to talk much, but he's certainly making up for lost time last night and today. He's still hungry, so I gave him more to eat. Sam the Scamp was watching him closely, so as soon as Abner finished, I picked him up and put him outside. He wasn't happy about that at all.
Ryan_Alden_QueenHearts.jpg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
The last of my 2009 Union Square in a Pete PSB X105

53273947232_d42de11a59_k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.